Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Little Cinderellas

One day before Thanksgiving, the girls and I took a trip to the local laundromat. The change machine wouldnt take a $20 bill so the girls and I searched all our purses, all our pockets, under the car seats in the big burban, and we raided H's kitten fund. In the end we found $17 and were able to wash and dry 10 loads of clothes. These little girls are amazing when it comes to efficiency in laundry duties. I think they just love the baskets on wheels that you use to move wet clothes to the dryer. Whatever, it works when I need that mountain of clothes to disappear fast.

Poor Little O.... it was just to much commotion for this little guy. I think the hum of the washers and dryers put him to sleep. Next year we'll put him on laundry duty too. Ha Ha!!!! Doesnt he look massive in that tiny carseat?

2 comments:

Erin said...

H is so stinkin' TALL! Is she as tall as you yet? I can't believe that. I always loved laundromats. It's great to be able to wash 10 loads of clothes in 1 1/2 hours. Instead of ALL.DAY.LONG.

sharon said...

Wow, he really has grown! What are you feeding that boy, meat and potatoes?