Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Amazement of Technology


Today we had another ultrasound to check the babies heart and all went well. Can you believe I took all 6 of my children with me and they were a perfect companion for excitement. Their behavior was excellent and their faces were priceless as they began to see their baby brother begin to interact with the ultrasound technicians manipulation. However nothing could have prepared me for what came last....the tech switched the machine into 3-D mode and we were all about to cry. There on that screen was the actual face of our little baby. He looks like Little "O" dont you think? Scooter I wish you could have been there, it was breathtaking.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You know now the rest of your kids will be boys, right? :) He is beautiful! But of course we already knew that!