Friday, August 5, 2011

My Sweets...





How can a baby be so good? Sweet Irelyn Jane fits her perfect. She rarely makes a peep unless it is to greet me with giggles and grins and loves everyone who pays her attention (as if she needs a bigger audience than the one she lives with). We can go and do anything and she is a trooper and just goes with the flow. I think I have heard her cry 4 times in these 4 wonderful months since she was born. Her cries are so rare that when she does, it breaks my heart. There must really be something intense wrong if she sheds a tear. She sleeps all night (with a few passy replacement interruptions), and loves her blankie. Thanks to Auntie Jane for the Babys-r-us trip that brought forth the ultimate blankie purchase. I love this little girl...Sweet Irelyn Jane!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love her smily pictures-so cute!