Saturday, October 20, 2007

To My Scooter Boo!

There is really no special occasion for this letter, but I am just overwhelmed with my love for you today. Although I have loving thoughts of you everyday, today just seems more intense. I think of all the things we have come through. We started out alone and grew stronger pullling off of each other instead of family and friends. I truly believe that God set us apart from our comfort to make us who we are as a couple today. Every so often He will put us in a situation that makes us remember how much we need each other and not so much everyone else. I guess these weeks while you are in training is a reminder to me how much I need you. You know I am not a needy person nor do I ever want to be, however when you are not here I feel misplaced. Does that sound weak? Who knows...maybe deep down I really am. All I know is that when you are not here something is off. I truly miss you! Now go ace those tests, run like the wind, and come home as soon as you can. I love you!!

Jenni Leigh

No comments: