Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey Hey Hey ...... Goodbye!!!!!


Move day is almost here!!!!! For those who have been praying for our situation of living two lives during the week and catching up during the weekend, thanks!!! Our lives are about to become one!!!!! The girls and I have been packing for the past few days and are realizing we have TOO MUCH STUFF!!!! I guess 7 children and 2 adults accumulate more than I realized. I think I am just going to have to close my eyes and toss a lot of it. The hardest part of this move is going to be the downsizing of our furniture and toys and clothes. We are going from a 2600 sq/ft house to a 2000 sq/ft house which isnt that big of a jump, however there is only one family room and we have 2 here. (Not to mention a formal foyer, an extra bedroom, and an office). Personally, I think this is going to be the best thing ever, but I may be a little biased due to the fact that life has sucked for the past 18 months without Big Papa in the picture everyday. Life as a single mom is for the crapper!!! Anyway, thanks for all the prayers and please keep praying for the adjustment period that is going to follow this endeavor. We will all need a little extra grace to find our places in this new life. I just cant wait to have my Scooter Boo back at my dinner table eating my YUCK I DONT LIKE THAT! I am just ready for the everyday mundane to be my joy again!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay! I'm all for happy reunions! :)