Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Its Big Papa's B-Day...


Oh No!!!! Big Papa's getting OLD!!!!! In honor of your B-Day I am posting this lovely picture. One day you will appreciate my knack of finding these interesting images that I love to post on the web! You see if I put the normal everyday smile and say cheese shots that would give our friends the wrong image of you and our lives together. You see there is nothing more boring than a perfect smile and as we all know you have a way of making sure that life is never boring (crazed is more like it). We all love you and the way you keep us laughing and guessing what today may hold. When God created my Scooter Boo He made you an original! Life is never easy but you make it a fun ride along the way. We love you!!!!

The girls say "Hurry home so we can bite you 34 times EACH!!!!!"
Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: