Monday, September 29, 2008

Redemption Picture


I had to blog a redemption picture after the goofy look of the last entry but I needed to share my discovery of both boys in the same goofy pose. Now this is the image of my cutey that I want to share with the blog world. Those are the chunky little cheeks that I love to kiss all day long (even when he has cried about 70% of the day). The girls and I take turns lovin' up on him trying to love his tears away. I dont know what I would do if I didnt have these eager arms to pass him off to sometimes. He is a little bundle of love who just loves to be held (good thing he isnt to chunky yet).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He's such a cutie!! Those cheeks are just precious and you're so lucky to have girls who are willing to help out with him! When my girl was born last year, we were in Germany with no family at all and when my son was born, we were in D.C. with no family. I would never want to do that again. Glad to see you and the family well. And, you know, I think I forgot to mention my maiden name in my last comment a few blog posts down so you were probably wondering who the blithering idiot was...hehe. My maiden name was Wingler...ring any bells?