Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Friday......I have never been so happy to see this day come! This has been a week of trauma and drama!!!! If I sound a little overwhelmed, then you might be hearing me perfectly well. This has been our official 2nd week of school since bringing home Baby "L" and as you all know school in itself brings enough drama into our house to set anyone packing. We have also endured circumcision, Little "O" falling off a bike that he shouldnt have been on, and "K" nearly giving herself a concussion by running full speed into Scooters Blazer bumper without looking up. Baby "L" seems to really get keyed up at night so that makes things a little difficult in the evening to do things (like make a normal dinner)! Thank you to our church for providing enough meals to keep us going all week without me having to be too creative. There is not a full relief this weekend because my Scooter is still training in the woods with the military unit and we will not see him until next weekend, but at least I do not have to hear any whining about school assignments for 2 whole days!!!! Maybe I will take these 2 days and overhaul my house so I can move everyones sleeping arrangements around to find a suitable room to move Baby "L" into. I guess I am going to have to move two girls downstairs into the guest room and put Baby "L"s bassinet into the room with the 3 younger girls. I need Little "O" to sleep all night, so he still gets his own room for the time being. I have been sleeping downstairs with Baby "L" to keep him from waking up everyone with his high pitched screams, but I am ready to get back to my tempurpedic bed, so we are going to have to do some rearranging. Who knows if any of this will get accomplished this weekend; but hey, if not, there is always next weekend.

No comments: