Thursday, September 4, 2008

All My Children....


I just couldnt resist blogging this picture. It is no where near family portrait material but it is so typical of my little crew. I cant wait to take them and get a professional picture of them so I can send it out to proclaim to the world "THESE ARE MY CHILDREN AND I AM THE MOST BLESSED WOMAN IN THE WORLD"!!!!! I guess I am a little hormonal and very sentimental right now but man look at them. They arent perfect but they were perfectly created to be the individuals they each are. They arent like each other and they arent like other kids but they are growing up to be themselves, and what more could a mom want from her children. I sat in frustration today as I tried to accomplish minor schooling and feeding a baby and trying to keep a 1yr old from ripping the pages from his sisters school books. Finally, I threw my hands up and sent everyone outside so I could recollect my brain that felt like had been spilled all over the living room floor.....then I shed a few tears of self pity and drank a diet Pepsi and looked outside to find them all laughing and giggling as they played in their doll houses in the garage. You know, this chaos is only for a little while, and one day they are going to be grown and learning to juggle the chaos themselves. I pray that I remember each day that these laughing, giggling days are days to cherish and to soak every minute that I can into my memory. What a shame it would be to wish these days away just to try to find peace. May God grace me with the ability to see perfection in the midst of these crazy days and learn to cherish every minute of them. I am blessed with 7 wonderfully amazing children!!! Man....GOD IS GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

sharon said...

you're such a good mommy! your children are blessed to have you!