Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello My Name is Chopped Liver


Isnt this the best image of a daddy and his little boy? How is it that I am the one who carried this sweet boy into this world and am the one who feels like I cant breathe when he is too far away from me, yet when Big Papa walks through the door I become chopped liver. Dont get me wrong, I love to see their relationship as it becomes more daddy and son rather than daddy and baby. I can see how Little "O" wants to do everything that Daddy does. They are "buds"!!!! I pray God keeps this bond just as tight and even tighter as Little "O" grows older and starts to become his own man. I pray that he takes the best that Big Papa has to offer and enhances each quality to make them his own. "Lord, help us to raise this baby boy to become a Godly man!"

No comments: