Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome Home Baby "L"


This is Baby "L" at 1 day old....see that nice shaped head....that comes when your baby decides not to descend until actual delivery. It made for a different delivery, but wow look at that head!!!!

Time to leave the hospital.....doesnt he just look so cute with that hat swallowing his teeny tiny head. Man I could just sit and look at him all day.

My sister and I found this awesome Moses basket at the consignment shop 2 weeks before Baby "L" decided to grace us with his presence, and I must say this was the best find we have ever come across. Baby "L" loves his little basket bed. I am going to be so sad when he grows out of this.

This is a little blurry but I just love this look. He seems so content yet so serious! The girls sat last night deciding what features he has of each person. I think he is a good mix of us all and what a sweet combination. He is a cutey!!!!

This is a perfect angel look. Again look at that head.....and what sweet contentment. I am so in love with this little guy.

1 comment:

sharon said...

yay, great new pictures! he is such a cutie pie! it's amazing how after seven, the baby love never wears off. you're such a good mom!