Friday, January 16, 2009

Carrying My Papoose...Uh...Uh...


Does anyone remember that song from preschool? One little, two little, three little Indians... four little, five little, six little Indians.....seven little, eight little, nine little Indians...ten little Indian Momma's. Uh, Uh carrying my papoose.....Uh, Uh carrying my papoose...Uh, Uh carrying my papoose....ten little Indian Momma's!!! I sing this song in my head the whole time I am carrying Baby "L" in this little papoose (sling) that my bff passed on to me to make my life (and my back) a little easier.

The first few tries Baby "L" completely tried to wiggle free from the confinement, however he has discovered that he gets to be close to me more while he is in there. Needless to say I won and I now wear him like a piece of clothing. Thanks again tic (or were you tac?)

No comments: