Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Going to Hollywood

Im sure most everyone joins in on the American Idol craze, whether we admit it or not. Well, last night after the kids and I have been enjoying the 2 day 2 hour episodes of The Idol this week, we sat down to dinner and somehow Idol became a topic of our conversation. All it took was the words American Idol and Little "O" suddenly broke into his rendition of some operatic song. I noticed the other night how he seemed enthralled with the singers when they would hold their ending notes long. Well, I guess he banked his experience and decided that was the best way to make it to Hollywood. Now we cant get him to stop that loud, very dramatic voice he has discovered. It is cute today but I may have to convince him that quiet singing is ok too. However, for all your listening pleasure.....Introducing Little "O" ........

excuse the darkness of the video, but you get the gist!


2 comments:

sharon said...

I think little O was singing it to me, he kept singing 'me a me a ooooooohh' and i'm pretty sure that i taught him to call me 'me a' the last time we were there! he is way too cute with his little facial expressions and shaking his head no, hehe! we loved it, you should send it in to AI and see what Randy says.

DanaK Photography said...

That is so cute! Who knows, maybe one day he will be the next American Idol :)

I started a blog for eden. www.weeksofeden.blogspot.com