Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Look What My True Love Gave to Me!!!


Seven smiling children ready to find the perfect tree! (Which by the way is the biggest tree we have ever bought and the fattest; luckily the guy took pity on me and delivered it to the house so I wouldnt have to pull it off of the bus and haul it inside.)

On the first day of christmas...my true love gave to me...a crying baby in a pine tree!

On the second day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...a two year old that looks Chinese!

On the third day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...A five year old as sweet as can be!


On the fourth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...A little girl as shy as can be!


On the fifth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...a little girl allergic to trees! (Seriously, how can you be allergic to a Christmas tree?!?)



On the sixth day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...a girl who's tired of posing in trees!

On the seventh day of Christmas...my true love gave to me...a girl getting tickled 'cause she wouldnt say "cheese"!
I know there are originally 12 days of Christmas but if I had enough children to fill in each of those 12 days you would all be visiting me in a looney bin. Merry Almost Christmas!!!

No comments: