Monday, December 28, 2009

A Christmas Tale...


Twas the night before Christmas and the table was set with a tin full of treats and milk to keep the palate wet...


...the stockings were hung on furniture because, we have no fireplace for dear old "S" Claus...



...the tree was trimmed and engulfed with gifts each a surprise...and I could not wait to see my kids eyes...


...Baby "L" got a vacuum that goes vroom vroom vroom...we all are hoping it runs out of batteries soon...


...Little "O" got the scooter he has dreamed of for some time now...and all he could exclaim was, "I got my 'cooter' WOW!!!

...Little "D" was overwhelmed by the paper and mess...so she moved close to me where she opened the rest...

..."F" got some moon shoes that she can walk in...she couldnt wait to go out to show all of her friends...


..."B" was quite taken by the fun stocking treats...polish, pencils, and tic tacs to eat...


..."K" stood in amazement at the doll that she found...she fell so deep in love she just couldnt put her down...


...and my "H"...well she let out a big YIPPEE!!!!....she unwrapped a cell phone and as all of you see....she was happier than happy can be!!!
As morning drew to an end that day...and I sat and I watched as my children did play...a feeling of sadness came that nothing can fix....until Big Papa is home and part of the mix...so hurry home to me my Scooter Boo...your Jenni Leigh is deperately missing you!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!








No comments: