Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Smile

Look at those faces. Have you ever seen such sweet girls? Apparently "H" thinks I am retarded when I say Boogidy boogidy boo when I want them to laugh. She is trying hard to not show the laughter inside.
Now these two...this is how they typically look. They think life is made of laughter. The problem is that they forget that there are times to not be goofy, like bedtime, church, and shopping at Walmart! They see life as one big playground. If only we could all remember how to feel that way.
What can I say? Yippee....I finally caught a smile. Digital camera's are the worst when you want that one great shot but all you get is the aftermath. Luckily Little O must have thought I was pretty funny because he held this sweet smile for a good while. Don't you want to just squeeze those little fat cheeks?
Now how many faces can you squeeze into a close up shot? 6 and look there even looks like space for two more. Don't panic everybody.....surely you didn't think we were finished!

1 comment:

Glo said...

Never to many Kids. Loved your pics.