Thursday, July 19, 2007

Peas and Carrots




.................................................................................................................................
Peas and Carrots .... they do just seem to go together. Everything about them is different but they compliment each other like a meal and a fine wine. I guess I am just trying to figure out what I am the pea or the carrot .... the meal or the fine wine! I must say though this man is the love of my life. Never will you get a rose when society tells most women they need one. However, you will get a dozen when he sees you need one. Life has always been good to me but when God sent me my Scooter Boo, life became greater. Man I love him!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Look at Scott being all "You know you love me, baby. ROWR!"

I mean Scooter Boo.

sharon said...

That is a great shot, it looks like you went back to Guam for that one!