Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Gray Hair Giver....


Now look at this sweet handsome baby boy....does he look like he could do anything to give his sweet momma a gray hair? Well truth be known he keeps me worried! This little booger likes to throw 104 degree fevers at me every so often to see just how much he can make me run coo coo! I must admit, I have never been one to worry too much about sicknesses (except their inconvenience and the pity you feel for your precious one going through the sickness). However, this cutey has a way of making me want to pull my hair out trying to figure out what keeps causing these mega fevers. (Especially when all the tests show nothing except extremely high white blood counts) For a momma who has always been very proud of her lack of gray hair, it seems I now have one!!! Baby "L" is only 5 mos old. If he keeps this up I will surely be fully grayed by the time he is in kindergarten.

No comments: