Wednesday, May 13, 2009

French Toast!!!

Do you ever find yourself falling into doubt of how your husband (or wife) thinks of you? I have recently been falling prey to that very thought. In fact I can become consumed with the question and then I just go to bed and laugh at myself (because that is easier than crying). Yes, I am PMSing!!! Quit judging my banter!!! Well, every so often I wake up to a shocker. Like mothers day.....I rolled over to my husband standing there with a take out box. What was in it that was sooooo special you may ask....FRENCH TOAST!!!!....For anyone who did not know this about me, french toast is my most favorite breakfast food ever (followed very closely by Capt'n Crunch)!!! Anyone who knows my Big Papa knows that he is not one to indulge anyone in their fatty desires. So when I saw this amazing gift of my fatty desire, I had to say to myself "Wake up and quit PMSing, love is shown in little things and trying to search for something more is only going to overshadow these sweet little moments that can last for a lifetime. I know that it is sad that food makes me happy, but it isnt really the food...its the remembering that makes my day. Today try to remember something that will make your better half smile and do it. You will be amazed how their day will be so much brighter because you showed you cared. I love you Scooter Boo!!!

No comments: