Saturday, May 23, 2009

That's My Girl!!


I know I mentioned in a previous post that Little '"D" had a birthday party, well as you can imagine with a party comes an actual birthday. My "D" turned 5 and she has suddenly morphed into this creature who must know everything about everything. She is a raving beauty with those deep thinking brown eyes and her beautiful long hair (which she doesnt like to brush or pull up). She is always by my side with those never ending questions about life (and death), right and wrong, where things come from, what I am thinking.....you name it she questions it. I am always on my toes trying to give her the right answers, but I think she just wants to hear something, anything, as long as you are giving her your time. Lord, I pray that You fill her heart with love so she is never lacking and searching in the wrong places. Give, us the ability to show her Your love. Keep her safe and pure at heart and always looking to find Your answers. Amen.

No comments: