Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Giddie Up....


Thanks to a group called Our Military Kids my girls are getting to do a lot of extra curricular activites and "H" chose horse back riding. This child was born to live on a farm with a million animals. I must say though I think she may have found her calling. We watched as she led and rode this huge animal as if she had been riding forever. I love it when we find something that makes our kids happy and they love doing it as much as we love watching them do it.


This is the arena that she guided her horse through barrels and over small jumps. Doesnt she look so cute; I mean professional.



This was when we first got to the farm. She saw that her horse was in the pasture with her lead on and she was afraid she would trip, so she ran over and brought her to the van while we waited for Miss C to arrive. She has no fear of any animal...wish I could say the same for her daddy and me.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good grief, how tall is H now? 6 ft tall?! She does look like a natural sitting in the saddle. That's something I've always wanted to give my girls the opportunity to do, so maybe when we get back to the States we can.