Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lunch at Nana's

We went to Nana's to visit with all the cousins and family before Big Papa flew out for his lovely tour of the dessert. We had a great time and the kids despite the rain seemed to have a great time just visiting and playing with their cousins.


Why do kids like to find the tightest corner of the house to play for long periods of time? Cousins "H", "G", and "J" thought they could hide from my camera but they werent expecting me to use the girls to get their pictures. Ha ha I got you anyway!

Cousin "C" always has a sweet smile for me when I have my camera out. He must know he's a cutie!


And Little "J" he says cheese before I even have my camera to my face. That boy loves to have his picture taken. What a sweetheart!!


And last but not least Aunt "B" and Baby "J" (I guess shes not really a baby anymore but shes the baby of their family so that name will just have to do) I have to catch them in action. Baby "J" is on the move the whole time she is at Nana's house. No wonder she weighs less than my 1 year old. Shes in constant calorie burning mode!

Thanks for the great time together Nana and Pepa we had a great time and it was so nice to not have to be the one cleaning and grilling (in the rain).

No comments: