Sunday, October 4, 2009

1000 Words....


I dont know why, but this picture moves me....Look at Little "A" (my niece) standing there alone (there were 16 kids on this beach with us...how did she manage to wind up in a picture like this alone...no clue) brave, and strong while those crazy looking waves threaten to come closer. Maybe that is how most people feel. Even when there are a lot of people around somehow they are finding themselves alone facing these unpredictable waves that threaten our ablilty to keep standing strong and brave. Thank you Lord for always being there to come along beside me in my alone times and give me the strength to face the waves and stand strong even when the sand seems to be shifting beneath my feet. Help me to always hold fast and keep my feet in You...My Rock!!!

No comments: