Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please Forgive Me...


Dear My Dearest Sweet Sister In Law....

I pray that you will forgive me for this post. However, I received a little disk of pictures from someone whom I will refrain from naming and this image was at the very end. To my surprise I laughed a little and then became very devilish in my thinking and decided to use it as a form of blackmail or should I say blogmail. I hope you dont mind me adding this to my site but I just could not stop my fingers from pressing upload and publish post. I think you make a cute clown and I am sure your preschoolers thought you were the best teacher ever after this. I cant wait to see what you are for Halloween this year? Just joking! Thanks for making me smile.

"J"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that Auntie G does not hold a grudge. I, on the other hand, would probably sue. Just kidding.

Love,
Auntie Y