Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lil' Gangsta' "O"

I am not really good at letting my kids listen to music that seems derogatory or implicit of different meanings, but we have been very intrigued by the song Jump On It (thanks to youtube's videos of military guys spoof dancing to the song). Well, I am assuming that we watch the dances a little too much because my Little "O" has decided that this is his new theme song (with a slight change of wording). As he dances he sings Jump Off It and then takes a dive for the couch. I know bad parenting 101 says dont allow children to stand on tables or jump off tables to other furniture but sometimes a mom just gets such a kick out of her kids spontaneity that anything (almost anything) goes. This kid cracks me up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The IWC Company became well-known after the introduction of its prominent .
http://www.watchestoo.com
replica watches
Fake watches
Men’s watcheshes
replica IWC
replica IWC
iwc automatic
IWC Aquatimer
IWC Aquatimer AUTOMATIC IW354805

Amit Kumar said...

Check out Amicars online Automobile magazine http://amicars.blogspot.com/