Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Miss Six....


My Little "D" is 6!!! I cant believe she has grown this fast. She is my baby girl!!! I guess shes not such a baby anymore, but it is hard for me to swallow that she is getting older. Thankfully she is the one that will probably always want to be the baby. She may have 2 brothers under her but she will always be "the baby girl"!!

All the kids look foward to their birthdays because they get to enjoy a daddy/daughter lunch and a trip to the base for the guys there to dote over them. You know they arent babies anymore when they tell you that 2 of the guys were cute. Lord help us!!!

Of course, next came the birthday cake making tradition. Little "D" has talked about making her cake since Christmas. I guess there is something about being able to do something so messy and gooey without having to share the task with your 6 siblings. I must say, in one year "D"s abilities have really improved. We had a minimal mess and the cake turned out excellent!!!!

See!! I think it looks pretty good!!! It was very tasty and everyone was happy because half was chocolate and the other half was vanilla.

After a quick trip to Ryan's for dinner (this girl loves Ryan's & they sang happy birthday to her...which she loved!!), we came back to the house for cake and ice cream and a little present action.....present time, present time, open the present and see whats inside!

And what would a birthday party with Memaw and Pepaw be without a conga line? Not a real birthday party!!! Happy, Happy Birthday....Happy, Happy Birthday.....

Of course the best part of all was Little "D"s new bike!!! She was tired of being the baby in the bike line when the girls and the neighbors go bike riding. She wanted a bike that was big not little. Well, she got it and the smile has not come off her face yet. Happy Birthday "D"!!

Now a love note from Mommy...
My Little "D" I know in a big family you can feel a little lost and when you are the youngest of the five girls, it can seem a little overwhelming trying to make your mark on this world, but always remember that we just want to keep you safe and hidden from the ugly things that are out there. Dont grow up too fast and remember that my arms are always open wide and even when I cant lift you off the ground I am holding you in my heart! You will always be my Baby Girl!!! I love you!!!






2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday, D! I love your new bike :)

Anonymous said...

The IWC Company became well-known after the introduction of its prominent .
http://www.watchestoo.com
replica watches
Fake watches
Men’s watcheshes
replica IWC
replica IWC
iwc automatic
IWC Aquatimer
IWC Aquatimer AUTOMATIC IW354805
The IWC Company became well-known after the introduction of its prominent .
http://www.watchestoo.com
replica watches
Fake watches
Men’s watcheshes
replica IWC
replica IWC
iwc automatic
IWC Aquatimer
IWC Aquatimer AUTOMATIC IW354805