Saturday, August 8, 2009

13 Years and Counting...


Happy Anniversary Big Papa!!! 13 years....7 children....and I still cherish everyday we have together (some more than others). Who would have guessed that two silly teenagers meeting at the beach graduation week would be standing in our shoes today? Life is no box of chocolates in our house (more like a can of mixed nuts), but I dont know who would want the cavity that comes with all that chocolate anyway. You keep me hummin' a new song daily and we both know how much you love to hear hummin'!!!! Thanks for loving me everyday and reminding me that sometimes relationships need two people to pop the clutch. I love you Scooter Boo!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sweet! Happy anniversary, you two! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

congrats you two on....EVERYTHING!! You two have also been a source of inspiration for me and i wish your next 13 to be even better the first, i am sorry that "scooter boo" has really let him self go over the years though.

Love You both
big bro "R"