Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Little More of O's B-Day.....

Please excuse the delay in the upcoming blogs but my computer crashed and all my pictures were goners (or so I thought), but my amazing Daddy came to the rescue and pulled them out of the computer and made my computer an even more amazing machine. Your a genius Daddy!!!


Little "O" loved his big boy ball cake about as much as we had decorating it!!! I love finding new gender themes. Needless to say there was no guessing as to what this years theme was going to be!


We invited a few of the neighborhood kids to enjoy cake and ice cream!! Little "O" is convinced that Happy Cake Day would be a better name for birthdays.


Little "O" enjoyed opening all his presents but his favorite of them all was his bug collector. He has caught more grasshoppers and lightning bugs than I can count!!!

Then came the big finalle.....A new Radio Flyer Tricycle....What more could a 2 year old ask for. HAPPY CAKE DAY LITTLE "O"!!!!!!






No comments: