Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday....


Happy Birthday Baby "L"!!!! You are now 1 year old!!! Well, to sum up your first year of life in one word I guess it would be electric!!!! You have been a gift of many adventures (to say the least). I would say that you are truly my need for caffeine, and my spice in life lately. There has yet to be a dull day from the day you were born, and I have loved every waking moment with you (ok maybe not the 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30 am wakeup calls). I am now wearing an eternal mask of dark circles under my eyes thanks to your multiple waking sessions, but I wear my mask proudly because I wouldnt trade this year with you for the world. Ok so maybe you ate the trim around the window, and cried when I wouldnt let you eat the blocks of wood that you found outside, and get this strange kick out of shocking yourself with Daddy's computer cable; you're still my Little Lyndy Boo!!! and I love you today, tomorrow, and forever. Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is as electric as you are!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Totally wasn't expecting that post. It's his birthday already? Where did the time go? He is still that pudgy little baby I saw in June at the park. Oh so cute. Happy birthday sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

cant believe its been a year! Happy Birthday lil big guy

Love Always,
Uncle "R"