Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth Festivities


Ok so I have become one of those moms who make their sweet baby girls wear those tacky oversized bows on their heads. Dont judge me!!! This is my last baby girl and I want her to be ribbons and bows for as long as I am still in control of her wardrobe. I have lost the battle with the older 5 so I am living my dream through Miss Irelyn! Besides she does look so cute in these things. She looks like my little Gerber Baby. Cant you just kiss those sweet squishy cheeks?


It has come to my attention that whenever I want that one perfect family photo...there will always be a clown amongst the group. It is not always the same person who throws a kink into my group photo plans, however, I have noticed a trend in one cute little boy making goofy faces in my pictures. Oh well, what is a group of kids in a picture without one clown. Thanks Owen for all the personality you bring to my camera.

No comments: