Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Little Things...


To My Baby Daddy

I know it is hard to be away from all the kids right now, and the little things that happen day to day. I wish you could be here to see your little fish in the water every night, so I took like 500 videos of her trying to capture that silliness that she exhibits in the tub. The problem is that she gets captivated by the camera and doesnt do what she typically does. However, here is just a glimpse into her nightly bath routine. She usually splashes around like a fish then shoots her arms into the air like Superman, but on this particular night she decided she was hungry and could not go without eating her hands. She is definately a chunk and if you dont feed her in time then she will find everything possible to try to eat. Her hands are her favorites, especially the right one...however when she grabs toys she always tries with her left hand first. I will try to post more videos of the kids to keep you in the know of their day to day discoveries. The boys are working on a robot dance for you...I cant wait to post that one!

No comments: