Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In Memory Of......


Ok, I know it has been a while since my last entry, so lets play catch up.
On Memorial Day Scooter planned a quick trip to our towns Memorial Wall of all the soldiers who have fought and died for our country from our little town. I was amazed at all the names of the people from just this area. The girls were looking at all the names and finding names that were similar to people we know here.

It was nice to see the girls so concerned about the wall dedicated to all the gulf wars. I guess this wall was one they are able to associate with. What a good daddy to take this time to share these quiet deep moments with his girls...

....and Little "O" .....who seemed to be enthralled with the Memorial Day Flower arrangement someone had placed at the center piece. I wish the color would have come through a little better on this one because the picture is a classic.

To all the brave who have fought to keep this country safe and to the ones who still fight daily, we are greatful to you, for the freedoms we have today. And to my own soldier at home....I am proud of you and will stand behind you with every deployment and training opportunity, because I know you fight for the noble cause of our freedom. Our children will always see you as their hero as will I. We love you!!!!!!

No comments: