Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's A Party


What do you put on your first boy's 1st birthday cake? Well we decided to welcome him to the zoo of our lives and made him an animal cake. He loves playing with the animals that were on top, so I guess that was a hit.

When you have a baby allergic to everything what do you do for his cake? You throw caution to the wind and give him some anyway because hey every baby deserves a taste of his own birthday cake. Needless to say he thought that cake was a great idea.

I got bubbles, I got bubbles, I got bubbles hey, hey, hey, hey!!! (Watch, The Little Rascals movie and you will understand.) Little "O" was thrilled with opening his gifts and truly enjoyed what he found inside. I think he may wonder why everyday isnt dedicated to him after all this fun.

"Hey Daddy, can you help me get my tools out of this box? Maybe you and I can do some of Mommy's 'honey do' list tonight."

1 comment:

Erin said...

I gotta pickle, too. :)


Glad Baby O had a great day!