Monday, April 7, 2008

"B" in All Her Beauty


Do you ever sit and go through some of your pictures and notice an image that you just didnt see before? I think that must be what happened to this sweet picture of my sweet beautiful "B". I was scrolling through today and trying to figure out what to send to Snapfish when I saw this photo in one of my more recent folders. I have a whole folder of all the girls dressed in military fatigues but for some reason I never did anything with it and right in the middle of all those pictures of my girls posing as strong warriors was this sweet smiling face looking back at me. It is my prayer today that even when I look at the girls with their strong facades that I will be able to see their sweet vulnerability. My heart melted so much from this picture that I had to share it with all of you. Now go find someone that seems to be hard around the edges and hug them until that smiling sweetness comes pouring out. I dare you!

No comments: