Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Peachy Little Fieldtrip


I have been looking for the opportunity to have a lovely picture of the kids all together. Well today my wonderful Scooter Boo decided to take us to the BIG PEACH. We had some lovely photo opps their and here are a few of them.

This was my Scooter Boo's photo idea. I think it turned out pretty well considering the lighting difficulties. He always has neat picture ideas.

Here is the BIG PEACH in all her glory!

My Men!!!!!

Ok, here we are all gazing up at this massive tower of a peach when I look down to see "D" holding this tiny little ladybug. Leave it to "D" to find the joys in the smaller things in life.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha! We always salute the Big Bu** in the Sky when we pass by on the way to Raleigh. That's Josh's saying, by the way. To me, it's just a big peach. But what a great photo opp!