Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday "M&M".....


....guess where we went this weekend. Thats right, "M&M's" birthday party. (AKA Princess Aurora or America's Next Top Model) The kids had a blast and I even think the adults had a good time too. I know I always love to get together when I know I am going to see the kids being kids.

Memaw and Pepaw have the cutest toy poodle as a pet and "M&M" loves to play with him, so it only seemed appropriate that she would receive a FurrReal Poodle of her own from them. Clever thinking Memaw and Pepaw.

Here you are witnessing the scavengers filling their bags with loot that was knocked out of the poor little pony piniatta. You would think my kids have never had candy before in their lives. It was glutteny at its purest.


I just had to add this video to my post. It is a classic home video involving a piniatta. You go "H" take that pony down.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE your laugh! Just what I needed to hear on a day when I should be celebrating my birthday but can't because my best friend is halfway around the world somewhere. At least I had a good time with my girls. And I totally enjoyed hearing your laugh again--I miss it! :)