Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!!


The Hunt was on....What is it about Easter and eggs and the infamous Easter egg hunt that makes children (and some adults) giddy beyond naturally normal? Is it the colorfulness or is it just the mere competitive spirit born in us all? All I know is that my children dream all year of the excitement of Easter and the wonderful game of hunting for these little eggs full of candy gold. Just look at these smiles....

Hey wait a minute that egg looks a little too big to hide...

Cheeeeeez...I mean Chocoooooolate!!!!

That's right, my bucket is overflowing with colorful yumminess!

I've been doing this for 5 years now. I am practically a pro at this egg hunting game.

Who says a 3yr old cant give the older ones a run for their money? Literally, I found the $20 Golden Egg!





Hey, look what I found! And there must be something in it because my sisters sure seem excited for me!

No comments: