Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ronald What Big Feet You Have


If you know anything about me, then you know that when given a stressful day or even a day that just requires a little R and R; McDonalds here we come. I guess you may think that a McD's playground is the farthest thing from relaxing but to me I am able to sit with my kids fenced in on a playground that has a never ending fountain drink machine inside. And as we all know 3 cups of Diet Pepsi and all stress seams to disappear and you begin to feel as if you can rule the world again.

On this particular trip to my distorted version of a spa, Little "O" discovered the huge statue of Ronald McDonald himself. He was amazed by the gigantic feet this clown had. I dont usually let him make a habit of investigating feet but this was too cute. He rubbed them and patted them and began to do a little comparison between his own shoes vs. those massive red ones. He has been an extremely observant baby when it comes to his feet from the time he was 4 months old. I hope he doesnt think he will grow those massive feet if he eats too many cheeseburgers.

No comments: