Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let The Games Begin


As lunch neared the end these anxious gamers were ready for the fun! Usually there are 6 more to join in, but they have quite a long drive to get here so we will see them this weekend instead. As they were confined to the deck I armed myself with my camera to capture the memories that will last a lifetime for my girls.


After the egg hunt Memaw pulled out some spoons and some eggs and off they went balancing these tiny treasures off the end of their spoons to win the BIG BUNNY! I think it was too close to call so they played a numbers game to make the decision.

Next, they donned their GLAD trashbags and hopped their way to the finish line. "H" was so determined to win the next "big bunny" that she hopped like she never hopped before and lost her pants in the process. I have graciously spared her the embarrassment of that photo posting. I think the others were just thrilled to be clothed in trash bags. They didnt seem to care if they won or not.

Here is a classic shot of their cousin "M&M" she always has a way of seeing everything as an opertunity to be silly. I love her funny self. I told my sister I was going to box her up and pull her out when I needed a laugh.

And here is Miss "I". Dont let her serious upright appearance fool you. She was having just as much fun in her bag as the rest of them. It is always so hard to catch her in goofy poses but I am determined one day I will achieve my goal

No comments: