Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Pitiful Little "O"


There is a very ugly word at our house....PENICILLIN!!!! Look at that pitiful face. He doesnt even have a smile in him today. I guess if some of your sisters are allergic to penicillin, chances are you may be too.

Look at that ear. He keeps itching and itching it. Ironically, it was that ear that he was taking the antibiotic for anyway. Now we really have a problem! Another problem is that I really need to go to Walmart (again) but I dont want people to think that I have brought a baby with the plague with me. I guess I could forgo my trip to the store if it werent for the fact that I need more Benadryl. Maybe CVS will pass me some through the prescription window.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, poor sweet boy. It looks terrible. I hope he is feeling better soon!