Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mountains of Laundry

I was going to take a picture of my laundry room to show the extreme horridness of it, however I decided to spare myself that embarrassment. Let me just let you know, it is a disgrace!!!! I dont even know where it all keeps coming from. Dont get me wrong, I am not retarded enough to not realize there are 8 people in this house creating the mountain. I guess what my thought is...how can there still be a mountain after I do 3-4 loads a day? I was so tempted to take it all to the laundromat yesterday but Little "O" is now mobile and not quite as containable as he was a few months ago. I may just have to suck it up and go anyway. Laundry can give you an overwhelmed feeling and I cant stand that. Ok, I guess that settles it I am going to pack up and head to the laundromat. See ya later.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Having a washer and dryer at home is nice and all, but when you've got mounds and mounds of laundry to do, nothing beats the laundry mat. You can do 10 loads at once and be DONE! The hard part is loading all the laundry into the car...